With the Detention Report you’ll be able to see detention hours by location and trailer, providing detailed insights into detention frequency and duration. This allows you to see how long your trailers are spending at known (and unknown) locations, as well as average time spent at each stop.
As you drill down into the data you can identify consistently slow stops and investigate the delays, reach out to drivers to understand causes of detention, and find patterns among drivers or drop-off locations.
To view the report, navigate to Fleet > Reports > Detention. You will see:
- Locations where your assets are stopping and how long they stop in the location on average.
Select a location to drill in and view:
- How many trips were made to that location.
- Which asset was at the location.
- When they arrived and departed.
- If they have the correct sensors, when doors opened and when cargo was emptied or loaded.