Driver Gamification creates a leaderboard visible to your drivers, showing them how they rank against their peers in safety performance. Click here for an overview about this feature.
How to set it up
1. Enable gamification by under Settings > Cameras & Safety, then toggle on Driver Gamification
2. Once Enabled, Gamification will provide Drivers with a view that compares their score against all other drivers in the Organization.
3. Drivers can be added to Peer Groups within your fleet from Settings > Drivers, then clicking Edit next to the driver name.
4. Scores will reset for all Drivers on a weekly basis.
Safety Scores utilize Speed and Harsh event data to provide each driver a 0 to 100 value. Click here to read about how Safety Scores are calculated.
Dashcam owners (CM12/CM22 or CM31/CM32) can review Harsh events and directly manage a Driver’s Safety Scores through the Safety Inbox.
Related Safety Resources
- HD Dash Cams Product Page: https://www.samsara.com/fleet/dash-cam
- HD Dash Cams KB Page: https://kb.samsara.com/hc/en-us/sections/360000537814-Dash-Cam
- Enable Voice Coaching: https://kb.samsara.com/hc/en-us/articles/360002430194-How-to-Enable-Voice-Coaching