1) Gamification Overview: https://www.samsara.com/blog/motivating-high-performing-fleets-with-driver-gamification
2) Admins will need to enable gamification by navigation to Settings > Safety > Turn on Driver Gamification
3) Once Enabled, Gamification will provide Drivers with a view that compares their score against all other drivers in the Organization.
4) Drivers can be added to Peer Groups within the Organization from the Settings > Driver Page: https://kb.samsara.com/hc/en-us/articles/360002430874-How-To-Create-a-Driver
5) Safety Scores utilize Speed and Harsh event data to provide each driver a 0 to 100 value: https://kb.samsara.com/hc/en-us/articles/115001947714-How-is-the-Safety-Score-calculated-
6) Dashcam owners (CM12/CM22 or CM31/CM32) have the ability to review Harsh events and directly manage a Driver’s Safety Scores through the Safety Inbox: https://www.samsara.com/blog/safety-inbox-faster-easier-management-of-safety-incidents
7) Scores are reset for all Drivers on a weekly basis.
- HD Dash Cams Product Page: https://www.samsara.com/fleet/dash-cam
- HD Dash Cams KB Page: https://kb.samsara.com/hc/en-us/sections/360000537814-Dash-Cam
- Enable Voice Coaching: https://kb.samsara.com/hc/en-us/articles/360002430194-How-to-Enable-Voice-Coaching