In the case of a driver leaving or rejoining a company, you can easily deactivate or reactivate the driver's status in your Samsara Cloud Dashboard.
Please note: Before deactivating a driver in your Samsara cloud, it is important the driver has no active sessions in the app and has successfully signed out of the application.
- Log in to your organization in the Samsara Dashboard and select Settings.
- Below Driver App on the left, select Drivers.
- In the Filter Results search bar enter the driver's name.
- To the right of the drivers name in the search results, you should see the option to Deactivate or Reactivate.
- A pop should appear asking "Are you sure you want to deactivate (or reactivate) DRIVER NAME?" Select Ok.