In the case of a driver leaving or rejoining a company, you can easily deactivate or reactivate the driver's status in your Samsara Cloud Dashboard.
Please note: Before deactivating a driver in your Samsara cloud, it is important the driver has no active sessions in the app and has successfully signed out of the application.
- Log in to your organization in the Samsara Dashboard and navigate to Settings > Driver.
- To the right of the driver's name in the search results, you should see the option to Deactivate.
- A pop should appear asking "Are you sure you want to deactivate DRIVER NAME?" Select Ok.
When you deactivate a driver, their historical records will remain in the Samsara Dashboard. After 30 days, the driver's name will not appear in the Driver HOS report unless a date range is selected in which that driver was active in the dashboard.
- If you would like to reactivate a Driver, select the Deactivate Drivers tab.
- To the right of the driver's name in the search results, you should see the option to Reactivate.
- A pop should appear asking "Are you sure you want to reactivate DRIVER NAME?" Select Ok.