The AG24 can be paired with various Samsara sensors for temperature and humidity monitoring, cargo monitoring, and door monitoring. Multiple sensors can be used with a single AG24 to provide you with a complete picture of the status of your assets.
The AG24 can be used with the following sensors:
- EM21 and EM22 to monitor temperature and humidity
- For further reading, please visit our Temperature and Environmental support page.
- DM11 to monitor open/close status of swing doors and roll-up doors
- For setup and more information, please visit our Door Monitor support page
- CARGO to monitor trailer fill status
- For setup and more information, please visit our Cargo Sensor support page.
Adding a Sensor
To add a sensor to your organization, navigate to Settings > Sensors > +Activate Devices. Enter your sensor serial number to register the device to your organization. Your sensor should then link to the closest AG24 with the strongest connection, unless manually linked or Pinned to a specific gateway.
Pinning a Sensor to a Gateway
To manually Pin a sensor to specific AG24, go to Settings > Sensors in your Samsara dashboard and select the Edit button on the sensor. In the Edit prompt, you can select a gateway you want your sensor assigned to and select Save.