Routes are listed in the
Next to the route timeliness bar is a label describing the route's overall status:
- Scheduled: The route has been scheduled for a future date/time and has not been started.
- On time: The currently en route job is tracking to arrive on job.
- Late / Early: The currently en route job is tracking to arrive early or late. This status also indicates the number of minutes early or late.
- Skipped: If all jobs on the route were skipped, a route will have this status.
- Completed: The route is completed if all jobs are completed (some but not all can be skipped and the route will still have this status).
The definition for what is considered on-time is configurable by setting the timeliness window in the Settings tab. By default, any arrival before the scheduled time is considered On Time and any arrival after that time (even by one second) is considered Late. You can define the window that should be considered on time by specifying the number of minutes before and after the scheduled time that a job can arrive. Arrival before the start of the window will be considered Early and arrival after the end of the window will be considered Late.
Changes to the timeliness window configuration will be reflected immediately in the Routes page and in the Route Analytics report.