The Fuel Usage report shows information about the fuel usage of drivers or vehicles in the fleet. This includes the vehicle name, the amount of fuel used, fuel efficiency, estimated cost, engine run time, idle time, and percent time idle. The report can be run by the hour, day, week, month, or any custom time period.
- Fuel Used: Fuel used in a specific time frame.
- Fuel Efficiency: A driver or vehicle's miles per gallon in a specific time frame.
- Est. Cost: The estimated fuel cost is based on a national average of the cost of fuel and is updated weekly.
- Engine Run Time: The amount of time for which the engine is loaded (the vehicle is running or PTO is operating).
- Idle Time: Idle time is the amount of time that the engine is on but not loaded. Idle is an engine status that is reported by the vehicle's ECM/ECU (the states are on/off/idle) - when a vehicle switches to idle and the idle time exceeds 2 minutes, idle time is captured and reported. Idle time less than 2 minutes is not reported.
- Percent Time Idle: Idle Time divided by Engine Run Time + Idle Time * 100.
To access the Fuel Usage Report click Fuel Icon > Fuel & Energy.
Please note, if PTO/AUX and Idle Time have been enabled please view the following: PTO/AUX & Idle Time Fields