The Fuel Usage report shows information about the fuel usage of the vehicles in the fleet. This includes the vehicle name, current driver, current fuel level, the amount of fuel used, estimated cost, runtime, and idle time. The report can be run by the hour, day, week, month, or any custom time period.
- Current Fuel Level: Percentage representing current fuel level out of total available fuel level.
- Fuel Used: Fuel used in a specific time frame.
- Fuel Efficiency: The value represents how many miles you can travel per gallon of fuel.
- Est. Cost: The estimated fuel cost is based on a national average of the cost of fuel and is updated frequently.
- Engine Run Time: The amount of time for which the engine is loaded (vehicle is running or PTO is operating).
- Idle Time: The amount of time that the engine is on but not loaded.
Adding the values of the 'Engine Run Time' and 'Idle Time' columns will give the total time for which the engine is on, powered or idling.
To access the fuel usage report, simply click Reports in the upper-right corner from the Fleet Management screen, then select Fuel Usage on the left side of the screen. Below is an example of a fuel usage report: