We’ve distilled industry best practices and advice from leading customers into a 6-week learning series to guide you through the design, implementation, and roll-out of a new program.
Every fleet manager wants to reduce fuel costs. But building a fuel efficiency program that will actually drive change can be challenging.
By the end of this learning series, you will launch a successful fuel efficiency program that reduces emissions, improves driving behavior, and saves money — with initial data to show for it!
Sign up now!
Building a Successful Fuel Management Program
Week 1 - Planning for a Fuel Efficient Fleet
- Training Webinar covering Chapter 1 of the Fuel Program Workbook
- Podcast Episode: 6 ways to Improve Fleet Fuel Efficiency
- Podcast Episode: 7 Tips for a Successful Program Launch
Week 2 - Building a Best Practice Fuel Efficiency Program
- Training Webinar covering Chapter 2 of the Fuel Program Workbook
Week 3 - Launching Your New Fuel Efficiency Program
- Training Webinar covering Chapter 3 of the Fuel Program Workbook
- Podcast Episode: 9 Tips to Secure Driver Buy-in
- Podcast Episode: Leveraging Fuel & Energy APIs
Week 4 - Program Launch!
It's time to launch the fuel program you spent the last few weeks designing. We know this takes work, so we're blocking this week to give you time to get your program up and running.
- Podcast Episode: Stay in the Loop with Samsara Alerts
Week 5 - Measuring Your Fuel Program's Initial Progress
- Training Webinar covering how to analyze your Samsara fuel reports to evaluate your fuel program’s early performance
Week 6 - Evaluating the Success of Your Pilot Program
- Training Webinar covering how to hold a retrospective and tips for analyzing both quantitative and qualitative data from your pilot